Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Upcoming Art Journaling Class at The Cutting Garden

As most of you know I LOVE Art Journaling! The colours, the mediums, the drawing and doodling and the freedom to express myself any which way I want to! There is no right and wrong and I promise the freedom to allow yourself to just express yourself is so liberating! I can't wait to share my colourful world of AJ'ing to some customers at The Cutting Garden in Halifax, Nova Scotia! For details check out the schedule at The Cutting Garden or just click HERE and I hope to see you this Sunday in The Garden! I promise you will walk out so inspired!
All you need to take is a Non Stick Craft Mat and a Heat Gun if you have one and the most important item to take is AN OPEN MIND!
 


Hope to see you at The Garden on Sunday, May 4th at 12:30pm! 

Darly 

1 comment: