Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Sticky-Back Canvas....oh how I love thee!

I don't know if any of my fellow crafters out there in "Craftworld" have the same challenges as I do when working on 'male' or 'boy' cards. Boy oh boy do I struggle with them! I am all about the pink and purple and bling. In my experience most men do not like the pink and purple and bling. However, when I discovered Claudine Hellmuth - Sticky-Back Canvas...I just knew I had to try it. For some reason it screamed out "masculine" to me. I am sure it would look gorgeous in pink and purple and flowers and bling, but like I said...it screamed masculine to me.
I wanted to try a technique of 'transferring' an image onto the Sticky-Back. I think this is by far one of the coolest techniques I have ever learned. I bought a package of Sticky-Back Canvas at Shabby Shutters and went through the entire package just playing with ideas. Needless to say, I am well on my way of playing with my second package of this product. If you have not tried Sticky-Back Canvas you need to give it a try-today!

I tell you, this is one of the coolest techniques I have ever learned and I hope you go get yourself some of this COOL paper and PLAY!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great idea - have some too and now will definitely try it :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what sticky back canvas is! looks awesome Darl :) Very shabby manly*

    ReplyDelete