Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Its been awhile...

I feel like I have been missing in action. Well, actually I have been as I have not been on here for 3 months. 3 months...where does the time go? It feels like as we get older the time passes in the blink of an eye. If I had to think back to what I have accomplished over the last 3 months it would be a very short list. Sure, I kept busy (most of the time) but not to where I can say that tons of things got accomplished. As usual, I am still instructing classes at Shabby Shutters. We went on the road a few times and wound up at the Crop and Create in Moncton one weekend in April where I got to meet my female craft hero and take a class with her...the fabulous Vicki Boutin. In May we packed up the store and headed off to Pictou Lodge for a weekend of laughs with the Gadget Girls retreat. Met lots of fabulous woman and can't wait to do that again!
On the home front we got a few projects around the house accomplished...painted the entryway, painted the main level bathroom, replaced the kitchen faucet, created a spare bedroom, started gardening and attempting to mow this HUGE lawn! The good ol' ride on lawn mower is gonna get a run for its money at this house!
So, now that I have created a post I really must upload some projects to show you all the "stuff" my creative little mind attempted over the last few months. My new favorite products...Sticky Back Canvas and Distress Markers being top of the list.

My new favorite Tim Holtz Distress Markers :) 

Me acting big and scary at the photo booth provided by Crop & Create Moncton
So, until next time...I hope its not as long between blogs again!

No comments:

Post a Comment