Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Jar Card

I love the simplicity of this card. Using my new "jar" stamp I stamped the image as well as the sentiment on the white cardstock. I used my Distress Markers and created a blue shadow around the inside of the card and then punched out some butterflies. I colored the butterflies with the Distress Markers as well. I used the jar as a template and cut out a piece of acitate the same size as the jar. After putting some butterflies in the jar I used a little bit of Glossy Accents around the jar and stuck the acitate down, making it look like the butterflies were trapped in the jar. I stuck a few more butterflies above the jar and added "Darly Doodles" to make it look like the butterflies were coming out of the jar.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite part are the Darly Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic! There is nothing that I don't love about this card!!

    ReplyDelete