Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Holiday head start!

A few weeks ago the gals and I from Shabby Shutters got away for a weekend of crafting. I didn't end up getting any scrapbooking done but I did manage to get a nice head start on some of my Holiday cards that I sell at the Airport.

Embossing is such a quick and easy way to create a beautiful card. The above 3 cards were all created with a simple embossing folder and some colored ink pads. Not a bad effect for such a simple process.

I ended up making about 20 in one day of crafting so I will post a few here and there through out the next few months leading into the season.

So...don't let intimidation get to you when deciding if you should buy or make your Holiday cards. If you started an assembly line you could easily mass produce these cards in an afternoon of crafting!

1 comment: