Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Geared up a 'masculine' card!

As most of you who know me know...I have such a hard time with these masculine cards. I always want to find a way to be able to stick in a touch of pink, or if not pink then at least a liquid pearl...or 9.

This card was created while trying to come up with some future classes at Shabby Shutters. I see this little guy peeking his way into an October Card Class. Stamping, inking, embossing powders, Utee...just a few of my favorite things!

I am still working like crazy on Holiday cards for my October 6th class "24 Cards of the Season". Wait until you see all 24 of these cards together. They are looking really nice.

So, as the sun peeks in my loft windows I do believe that means it is time to turn on my Keurig and make the first cup of coffee of the day and head into my creative chaos of a mess!

Happy craftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment