Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Thankful

Just a quick card showing a masking technique that I used so that I could have a leaf image and script in the same square. The squares are made of Sticky Back Canvas. I stamped the image of the leaf first and then masked it so that I could stamp the script image. I colored the 3 leaves in different colors and spritzed a little Perfect Pearls Mist to give it a little shimmer.

The bee was stamped on the card base itself and then stamped and cut out from another piece of paper and adhered with a pop-up dot. I then Glossy Accented the bee to make her shine!

A few stamped images of leaves in yellow ink and some matting and this card is complete.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this? Darl, I love the effect you got from the masked Leaf. It looks like the leaves are lying on top of the script, very clever missy :)

    ReplyDelete