Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

I finally created another scrapbook page!

Well, its been a long long time since I actually created a scrapbook page. I had a goal last year...yes, LAST year that I was going to create a scrapbook page every week for the entire year and that way there I would have 52 pages at the end of the year. Yah, right.....that didn't happen....I created the first week of 2011 and then it stopped. ...along with a lot of my creativity!
This scrapbook page is my first one that I put together in over a year. The photo is my Mama as a young girl. How cute was she? My new favorite "thing" is butterflies so I put some 3-D butterflies along with some grunge board colored in Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls Mist. A little twine and a bright yellow "Mom" embellishment finished the page off.
It is certainly a different style from what I was creating before...but sometimes change is a good thing, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love this page, beautiful job! My favorite is the butterflies, polkadots one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Darly, Really like the contrast of the yellow on the blue. I also love the misting you've done, did you mask your butterflies? I can see a hint of white space beneath their wings.

    ReplyDelete