Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Quick card

This was such a quick card to put together and the inspiration hit me out of nowhere! I was in the middle of working on getting my card kits put together for tomorrows class and came across this piece of patterned paper that I recently bought. Boom! Grabbed a piece of pink, purple and grey cardstock and a simple sentiment and voila! I thought it needed a simple "pop" afterwards so I punched out 3 circles off the patterned paper and popped them off the page with a pop dot. A simple "Hope you have a special day" and the card was done...all in about 5 minutes. Gotta like when inspiration hits you like that.
(and this purple cardstock that I used to make the base of the card....I am not sure where I bought it but the weight of the paper is perfect for cardmaking....love the heaviness of it!!)
So...lets see what you can do in 5 minutes and some extra pretty paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment