Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Candle Display

So after making my wreath and hanging it on the house I am not happy with it. Thus, my candle display instead. A few dollarstore candles and some burlap wrapped around it. A piece of 'sheet music' paper wraps around the burlap and then my branches, berries and acorns are attached with the trusty glue gun! A few other candles wrapped in burlap and voila, a simple Christmas masterpiece.
I am going to have to go back and redo the wreath, so don't give up hope. I am sure you will see it posted when I get it all 'purdy'.
On another note...I drove to Antigonish today to check out a Scrapbook store that I have been hearing about. Be still my heart to "Shabby Shutters" on Main Street. I walked out of there a happy girl :) (and I know I will be making many trips to it in the future!) Hmmm....so now lets see what I can create from this new pile of inspiration sitting in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment