Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Inspired by nature

Having recently moved into this house I have not really walked around to see what sort of trees and plants I have already growing in my yard. After a snowstorm last week I took out the camera and started walking around the perimeter of our yard and was pleasantly surprised to see the amount of these little guys everywhere...and thus I was inspired. I was going to buy a few wreaths to put around the house but decided now that I need to make them...with lots of these little acorns all over them. Off to the Dollarstore I went and purchased a few Christmas trinkets...you know, bows and berries and stuff like that. A few dollars later and I was off to cut some of these branches off the trees! I sat on my deck this afternoon with the glue gun in hand. Stay turned tomorrow to see what I actually came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment