Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

My new favorite stamps!

 The Inpiration: A new set of stamps/die cuts from Sizzix/Hero Arts. I love the fact that there is no cutting out with little teeny tiny scissors! Stamp the image and then cut it out on the Cuttlebug. Its my new favorite thing :)
The result: A card made with both the cut out and the left over part of the card stock. When I cut out my first flower I thought both the flower and the card stock looked nice. So....I cut out three flowers and then popped them off the page slightly to the right on the card stock. I think it makes nice shadows. Then I stamped my hummingbird and cut that out on the Cuttlebug as well. I popped the hummingbird off the page with yet another pop up sticker. I ran a piece of silver tape along the Cuttlebug and placed that in behind the flowers. I had to cut into a new piece of patterned paper but thats o.k. because I think it looks nice and takes on the colors well.

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever set, havn't seen them here in SA, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Love your colour combo here :)

    ReplyDelete