Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Stamp crazy!

 Love these new little packages of stamps! Again...one of my new favorites.
I ended up making a few cards with these sets because they were just so fun to color. Normally I would color with my Copic Markers but decided this time that I was going to color them with alcohol inks and an alcohol pen.
Another card made with the other set of stamps and this time colored with Copics.

Today my husband lifted the legs on my craft table so that I am able to stand while crafting. I love it! It only took a little over two months to do it. It doesn't matter now, its done and thats all that matters. The 'new' legs had to be stained so the smell of stain is way to strong for me to be crafting tonight. I guess its a night of watching TV. Hopefully a full day of crafting tomorrow. I have a few orders that need to be done! Happy Crafting to you!

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards, the stamps are extremely cute :) I particularly love the daisy one on the right*

    ReplyDelete